If your vehicle breaks down, you simply call Ford Assistance and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can.
If we cannot arrange a local repair within a reasonable time, recovery of the vehicle will be available.
What is included?
As an extension to our recovery service we may offer you one of the following:
- Use of a temporary loan (replacement) vehicle for a maximum of two working days
- Pay reasonable public transport costs for the driver and passengers
- One nights accommodation, up to £50 (excl. VAT, incl. breakfast) per person per night
- Provide an alternative method of recovery if repairs are started but not completed before the driver’s planned return home (Outside the UK only). We may pay for one person’s reasonable travel and accommodation costs to collect the vehicle (maximum value - £600)
- Single Destination Load Continuation Service for Perishable Goods (Commercial Vehicles only)
To see just how comprehensive our service is please download the Ford Assistance Terms & Conditions
if you breakdown
In the UK you should call: 0800 111234 or Ford One Call on 0203 5644444
In any other European country you should call: 00800 88776611 or +33 4268781
additional information for fleet customers
- Your new Ford Passenger Vehicle will have a minimum of 12 months cover from the date of registration. Your vehicle may have been sold under a contract which may specify a longer period of Ford Assistance – please speak to your Fleet contact for further information.
- Your new Ford Commercial Vehicle (including Transit, Transit Custom. Transit Connect and Ranger) will have a minimum of 12 months cover from the date of registration. The majority of Fleet Commercial Vehicles will have 3 years cover from the date of registration. Some vehicles will have a longer period of Ford Assistance depending upon the agreement within the contract – please speak to your Fleet contact for further information.