P.J. Nicholls Ltd. was established in 1984 by Philip Nicholls as a Ford Dealer in Pinvin, Pershore. The company remains family owned and run with Phil's two sons, Tom and Adam, managing the business. Since 1984 the company has expanded across the Three Counties with branches at Pershore, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Malvern and Ledbury.
There are three core areas to the company all underpinned by our "Family Values in Business" philosophy :
- Car and Commercial Vehicle Sales
- We are authorised sales agents for New Ford and New SsangYong vehicles aswell as being Motability accredited and licensed Blackhorse credit brokers.
- We offer for sale upto 200 quality cars and commercials (inc. vans, pick ups and minibuses) and offer free nationwide delivery to all customers.
- Car and Commercial Vehicle Aftersales
- We are service and warranty repair agents for Ford and SsangYong.
- We are Dunlop and Goodyear Accredited at our HiQ Centre in Malvern.
- We service, MOT and repair all makes and all ages of vehicles.
- We offer free collection and deliver and have loan cars, vans, pick ups and minibuses available to customers in our drive to keep our customers on the road.
- Fuel Forecourts and Spar Shops
- We are proud to represent the Gulf Fuel brand together on all our forecourts dispensing high quality petrol and diesel at very competitive prices together with our Spar shops selling local and national produce.
We strive for excellence in customer service and have a policy of pricing fairly, transparently and very competitively whether you are buying a new or used vehicle, booking a service or MOT or filling your tank up and buying a sandwich.
We are at the heart of our local communities, sponsoring clubs, teams and charities and you will be served by a colleague living and working locally and who wants to give their very best to you. Our "Family Values in Business" underpinnings have been extended nationally and we welcome all enquiries and all customers from across the U.K. with the knowledge you are dealing with a company that puts their customers first and that you can put your trust in.
As the U.K. comes out of a period of national upheaval we remain committed to our colleagues and our current and future customers as we look forward to the next 37 years together.