- Twin sliding side load doors
- Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator and integrated side indicator
- Electrically-operated front windows with one-shot up/down on driverside
- Headlights with courtesy delay
- Day running lights
- Glazed and heated rear tailgate with wash/wipe
- Flip-open 2nd row glazing
- Remote control central locking
- Multi-piece bumpers
- Torque Vectoring Control
- Smart Regenerative Charging
- Trailer Sway Control (standard when a Ford tow bar is fitted)
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Emergency Brake Warning
- Hill Start Assist
- Roll-over mitigation
- Load Adaptive Control
- Ford Easy Fuel capless refueling system
- Side steps for easy access
- Ford Radio system with steering wheel remote audio controls, AUX jack and four speakers
- Trip computer
- 10-way adjustable heated driver’s seat with armrest
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Two 2-litre bottle holders
- Glovebox with A4 file storage
- Two 12-volt power points
- Driver lidded storage compartments on facia
- Centre-mounted car park/toll ticket holder
- Rear courtesy lights with theatre-style dimming
- Rear map reading lights
- Side door step courtesy lights
- Rubber floor covering in rear passenger and luggage compartment
- Flexible seating system
- ISOFIX child seat fixing points
- Head, curtain and side airbags
- Shift indicator
Tourneo Custom Trend
Key features (in addition to all-new Tourneo Custom)
- Full wheel covers
- Projector-style headlights with integral cornering lights
- Body colour front bumper with chrome insert
- Front fog lights
- Power-foldable and heated door mirrors
- Remote control central locking with two key fobs
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Automatic headlights
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Radio/CD system with 3.5" dot matrix multi-function display, Ford SYNC with Emergency Assist* and audio streaming, USB connectivity, steering wheel remote audio controls and six speakers
- 8-way adjustable passenger seat with lumbar abjust
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Cruise control with adjustable Speed Limiter
- Carpet floor covering in passenger and luggage compartment
- Lockable glove box
- Heated windscreen
- Front air conditioning with air pollen purifier
Tourneo Custom Titanium
Key features (in addition to Trend)
- Body colour bodyside mouldings
- Body colour rear bumper
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour power-foldable door mirrors
- 16" alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
- Perimeter alarm
- Ford DAB radio/CD player with 3.5" dot matrix multi-functional display, Ford SYNC with Emergency Assist and audio streaming, USB connectivity, steering wheel remote audio controls and six speakers
- Rear compartment air conditioning
Tourneo Custom Technical Specification
The Tourneo Custom delivers outstanding fuel economy at 43.5mpg and CO2 emissions from as low as 172g/km. It’s all thanks to a combination of highly efficient diesel engines and fuel-saving technologies.
A range of durable, powerful, fuel-efficient diesel engines
New Tourneo Custom is available with a range of advanced and economical 2.2 litre Duratorq TDCi diesel engines, all of which come with a six speed manual transmission. Combined with Ford ECOnetic Technologies, these engines lower the cost of ownership, reduce the vehicle’s impact on the environment and meet stringent Euro Stage V emissions standards. At the same time, they deliver impressive power and torque, with a choice of 100 PS/310 Nm, 125 PS/350 Nm or 155 PS/385 Nm.
Use up to 10% less fuel with Auto-Start-Stop
When your vehicle is stationary, such as at traffic lights or idling in a queue, this technology automatically switches off the engine (while still supplying power to essentials like the aircon and radio) then restarts it the moment you're ready to move. The system is extremely effective if you do most of your driving in town, where it can cut fuel consumption by up to 10% (urban cycle).
A smarter way to re-charge your battery
Unlike conventional systems, Smart Regenerative Charging only charges the battery when it needs it and, whenever possible, avoids doing so when you’re pressing the accelerator. This can help save even more fuel and reduce emissions further still.
A pre-set speed limit helps limit your fuel consumption
Cruise Control with Adjustable Speed Limiter keeps your Tourneo Custom within a pre-set speed limit of your choice. Not only can it save you fuel, it also makes motorway journeys less tiring.
Ultra-low cost of ownership
The Tourneo Custom’s advanced Duratorq diesel engines are exceptionally economical, durable and reliable. Components subject to normal wear and tear have also been designed to go for longer without needing maintenance. And the vehicle is backed up by a reassuringly long, 12 year anti-perforation warranty. As a result, Tourneo Custom delivers exceptionally low whole life costs.
Tourneo Custom Key Features
The Tourneo Custom is designed to give you the comfort you might normally expect from a car rather than a people mover. As well as higher levels of interior trim and high quality materials, the vehicle has lots of features designed to make your journey easier and less stressful.
Ford SYNC. Advanced hands-free technology
With Ford SYNC voice control, you can control your music, and make and take mobile phone calls, using simple, intuitive voice commands. For example, if you simply say "Call home", the system will call your home (assuming ‘Home’ appears in your mobile phone’s contact list). It will even read out loud the text messages sent to your mobile.
SYNC also enables you to play tracks from a USB or MP3, or stream music wirelessly from your mobile, using voice control. So you can always keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
New, more comfortable front seats
Both the driver and front passenger seats are fully adjustable, along with the steering wheel, so you can find the best position possible. They have built-in armrests too, while adjustable lumbar support, heated front seats and a dual front passenger seat (with underseat stowage and fold-out table) are options. All in all, they combine high standards of durability with car-like comfort. So, whether you use the vehicle for long distance journeys or frequent short trips, you’ll find it’s a relaxing place to be.
Outstanding manoeuvrability when its needed most
The Tourneo Custom is extremely agile, making it an ideal choice if you do a lot of driving in built-up areas. The short wheelbase (L1) version has an impressive kerb-to-kerb turning circle of just 10.9m.
Easier, safer reversing with a rear view camera
Bollards, bicycles, low walls … the Rear View Camera shows whatever’s behind you on a screen built into your rear view mirror. As well as showing you things you might miss, it helps you park, by displaying virtual lines to guide you into the smallest space. For added convenience, the Rear View Camera activates automatically when you select reverse gear.
Sensors that take the stress out of parking
Optional Parking Distance Sensors help you judge the distance between your vehicle and any obstacle, in front or behind you. They set off an audible warning that intensifies, the closer you get. The feature is designed to help you park quickly and confidently.
Extra control during hill starts
Hill Start Assist temporarily stops you rolling backwards when making a hill start. The system works by maintaining pressure to the braking system for an extra 2.5 seconds, giving you more time and control as you move your foot from brake pedal to accelerator. It’s also useful when you’re stopping and starting on slippery surfaces.
Shut out glare and prying eyes
In keeping with the luxurious environment inside it, the Tourneo Custom is available with rear window blinds to combat dazzling sunlight. You can also specify optional privacy glass so, while your passengers can see out, nobody else can see in.