NEW C-MAX ZETEC
The New C-MAX and Grand C-MAX Zetec are packed with innovative features and an array of new technologies.
The following features are standard on all Zetec series, but the Grand C-MAX does have additional features, so please check the brochure and specification tables for full details.
- 16" 15x2-spoke alloy wheels
- Front fog lights
- Upper front grille with chrome surround
- Body colour power/heated mirrors with integrated side indicators
- Body colour door handles
- Bright finish on upper door line
- Anti-lock braking (ABS)
- Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Sliding rear doors (Grand C-MAX only)
- Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system
- Stereo Radio/CS with DAB. 4.2" colour display, SYNC with voice control (Include Bluetooth and Emergency Assistance), six speakers and USB connectivity
- Air conditioning
- Centre console with armrest and stowage
- Heated windscreen
- Electrically-operated front windows
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel and gearshift knob
- Rake- and reach-adjustable steering column
- Driver’s manual height and fore/aft seat adjustment
- Driver’s manual lumbar seat adjustment
- Front-to-rear curtain airbags on first and second rows
- ISOFIX (International Standards Organisation FIX) child safety seat attachments
- Hill Start Assist
- Satin chrome inner door levers (front only on Grand C-MAX)
- Load compartment auxiliary power socket
Exterior features additional to Trend and Interior features additional to Zetec:
- 17" 15-spoke alloy wheels
- Fog lights with chrome finish surrounds
- Upper front grille with chrome surround and bars
- Automatic headlights
- Halogen signature headlights with LED day running lights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC) air conditioning
- 8" TFT Touchscreen DAB Radio/CD/SD with enhanced voice control (includes Bluetooth and Emergency Assistance)
- Cruise control with Speed Limiter
- Ford Power Starter Button
- Premium seat trim with contrast stitching and three-dimensional embossing
- Premium centre console with covered stowage areas and soft-touch sliding armrest
- Front passenger’s manual lumbar seat adjustment
- Front passenger’s manual height and fore/aft seat adjustment
- Overhead console with stowage, sunglasses holder and child observation mirror
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- LED front and rear courtesy lights
- Ambient courtesy lighting
- Scuff plates with ‘Ford’ logo
- Velours floor mats
C-MAX TITANIUM X
Additional to Titanium:
- 17" 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Adaptive lighting with Bi-Xenon signature headlights and dynamic curve light
- Dedicated LED day running lights
- Automatic headlight levelling
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Fixed panorama roof
- SYNC 2 with Voice Control and 8" colour TFT Touchscreen
- Premium partial leather sports seats with contrast stitching
- Partial leather trim
- Driver’s electric height, fore/aft and backrest seat adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Armrest with premium contrast stitching
- Door panel with premium contrast stitching
C-Max Technical Specification
The new C-MAX and Grand C-MAX are powered by a line-up of advanced, highly efficient engines. Petrol, diesel? You choose. And with a range of different capacities and power outputs, you’re sure to find the engine that suits your needs exactly.
Get the most out of your engine
The revolutionary 1.0 litre 3-cylinder EcoBoost petrol engine delivers 100PS and 125PS with CO2 emissions of just 117g/km for the C-MAX and 119g/km for the Grand C-MAX. That’s the power you’d expect from a conventional 1.6 litre engine, only with better fuel economy and lower CO2 emissions. Named International Engine of the Year for three years in succession.
An all-new diesel option
The 1.5L TDCi is an entirely new engine based on the 1.6L TDCi. It offers increased power at 120 PS, up from 115 PS. It maximises fuel economy and minimises emissions too. This engine is currently available with a 6-speed manual gearbox with a 6-speed PowerShift automatic gearbox to follow.
Low emission diesel power
The 2.0 TDCi engine is also new and increases power from 140 PS on the prior model to 150 PS on the New C-MAX & Grand C-MAX. This engine is available with both a 6-speed manual and 6-speed PowerShift automatic gearbox.
C-Max Key Features
Technology should always have a purpose. And in a new C-MAX or Grand C-MAX that’s to keep you as comfortable, connected and safe as possible.
So discover a range of remarkable technologies that are simple to use, or simply work for you.
A tailgate that opens and closes automatically
The hands-free tailgate is invaluable if you have your hands full. As long as you have your KeyFree key-fob with you (in your bag or pocket) simply wave your foot under the rear bumper of the car and the tailgate will automatically open or close for you.
The latest hands-free technology
Ford SYNC 2 with Voice Control and Touchscreen takes the existing infotainment system a step further with the addition of an 8" coloured touchscreen. This high-resolution display gives intuitive control of several key functions including phone, audio, climate control and optional navigation via voice or touch.
Parking made even easier
Active Park Assist technology can help you park hands-free into parallel spaces and make it easier to park into perpendicular spaces (like multi-storey carparks). The technology can detect a space then control the steering as you reverse into it. Side Parking Aid warns you of any obstructions and Park Out Assist is designed to help steer you out of the tightest of spaces.